Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day! (Special deal alert and mega-cuteness!)

Dear Friends,

If you've been thinking about having me as your wedding photographer, RUN don't walk over to the Wedding Channel Deals site today. In honor of Valentine's Day, I'm offering a very special deal that I have never done before! I'm very excited because it allows wedding couples who are considering me for their big day to work with me and see how they like it... and for a 50% discount too.

Now THAT'S amore...!

I just love Valentine's Day. Always have. What's better than Love in your life? Seriously! And not just romantic, passionate love (though that is definitely yummy)... but how about the love of your family? Your mom, your dad, your sib? Your best friends? 

And don't forget about your furry friends!

I photographed this adorable little scruff-ball a few weeks ago. Igloo was saved from a high-kill shelter in the area by my friend Lisa, who is like the Dog Whisperer in female form... she just understands them so well. She and her human family are so kind to open their home to homeless dogs here in the KC area, giving them a temporary place to stay and be loved until they find their forever home.

Well, I took one look at Igloo and I fell in love with his white fur and pink nose. And he SMILES! I'd never seen a dog with a pink nose and so I was determined to have him be my "Poster Pet" for this month, and an ambassador for all the homeless pets in our area who are looking for someone to love. While I wouldn't recommend suprising someone with a pet for Valentine's Day (because pets do take a lot of commitment - trust me, I've got two cats and two dogs - all from shelters - so I have firsthand experience with this), I would say that if you've discussed it and are wanting to increase the Love in your life x a zillion... check out your local animal shelters for some wonderful friends.

No comments: