Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sneak Peek II: Radiant and Beautiful Bridal Shoot!

Second round of favorites from the incredible wedding photo shoot that I did at Caenen Castle a couple weeks ago. Keep your eyes trained on this spot for one more fabulous look to come. Today, I feature a glowing Mindy and our adorable flower girl, Dailey.



As you can see, I created a completely different feeling with the lighting to suit the softer style of Mindy's look. I love the look in her eyes here - you just know she is looking over and seeing the love of her life, her groom! :) The light here has less shadows and contrast, and there's a fantastic glow along her arm and shoulder. The light is gentler, more poetic, tender. (Can light be 'tender'? you might ask. The answer is YES!) Which brings me to something I strongly believe in - storytelling light. It's just not enough for me to make images that are properly exposed and color-balanced. A clear and properly exposed wedding image is honestly the rock-bottom minimum, in my opinion. So brides, don't settle for less! I offer so much more for my wedding clients, and for myself.

I also can't give enough love to Johanna, our make up artist for the shoot... she is a genius. And so wonderful to work with, as well. The braids along the crown and the loose curls in the back of Mindy's beautiful chestnut hair were so perfect to create a sweet and dreamy feeling that pulled it all together.
For more images from this photo shoot, be sure to friend me over at my Facebook page, by clicking on my Facebook badge over there on the left side of this blog. I often post special offers, behind-the-scenes info and other goodies there that you can't find anywhere else!

No comments: