Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sneak Peek: Natalie's Senior Session

Ms. Natalie is one of my favorite people to work with and she always, always creates fantastic images! One of my favorite things about her is her incredibly dazzling smile - that is some star power if I have ever seen some! She is also able to pose beautifully without smiling, but when she smiles she completely lights up the place. People (including me) are simply charmed by her!

These are some from a session several months ago, and we also just shot the second half of her session last week. (Keep yer eyes peeled for the second half sneak peeks, coming up later this weekend!)

This is one of the very cool options I was offering last season - the ability to split your session. So you do a mini-session in the fall, and then another in the spring. What I love about this for a senior picture session is that the looks are almost endless! You can do a very warm weather, sunny, summery feel for one session, and you could do a cozy, wintery session for the other. Or you could do one that is much more casual, and then glam it up on the second. It really offers a great way to express your personality in your senior pictures!

Technically, I am not offering the split session this season BUT... if you've got your heart set on it, I'm sure we can work something out ;)

Call me at 913-602-8061 and we can chat! To see more of my work, don't forget to check out http://www.strikingphotography.org/ too.

No comments: