Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sneak Peek: Natalie's Senior Session II

So as I mentioned previously, Natalie had done a couple of senior sessions with me, and they were split. Here are a few more highlights from her shoot. We went out to a local park that had an incredible lake, wide open fields, and wildflowers galore. We had a blast and even saw some wildlife -- a gorgeous blue heron landed right behind where we were shooting, and turtles were poking their heads up from the water.

We were fortunate to get some incredible skies as well. No, this lighting is not photoshopped, although it looks like it was done in HDR. I love how this light is so edgy and dramatic. It feels completely different from the softer, more gentle shot in the wildflowers....

So I am wondering... what's YOUR style? :) Give me a call and let's create something together!

913.602.8061
http://www.strikingphotography.org/

No comments: