Monday, July 26, 2010

Sneak Peek: Boudoir Session!

There are times, as a photographer, that discretion is the better part of valor. Boudoir sessions are definitely one of those times. I adore doing these shoots, because they are so fun. Initially many of my clients are intimidated, but once we get clicking they loosen up and really let themselves shine! It is so amazing to see women become relaxed and comfortable in their skin and revel in their own beauty. How often do we do that, ladies? Not nearly enough! :)

But the problem for me is, once I get the images back, I want to show them to EVERYONE and brag about how gorgeous they look! Of course, I CAN'T!!! However, with my client's permission, I often am able to share some select images...

This session was a treat because we ran the gamut of distinct looks, from very classic black-and-white to a super-saturated, artistic use of color. Yes, that is the same woman in the same session!

Want to see more photos like this? Interested in booking your own session? Call the studio 913-602-8061 or drop me a line via my Contact tab at the website. Let's talk!

No comments: