Thursday, May 20, 2010

Keep Yer Eyes Peeled...

for the Class of 2011's new offerings! Will be posting them first on my FB, then here and on the site. Oh, and on my FB, I will post the Senior Early Bird Booking Special, which is going to be a very good deal indeed! If you haven't had a chance to friend me, please feel free to do so by going to my FB page here:

http://www.facebook.com/StrikingPhotography

To be honest with you, I get a little bored with things that stay the same, year in and year out. Same old packages being offered, same old lighting, same old poses, same old backdrops.
*** yawn! *** For me, photography is about being an innovator, and I like to change things up a lot. That's why I really didn't mind that some studios were copying my ideas for packages. You know what they say: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! ;)

And so each year, for all my new seniors coming up, I offer completely new packages. Keep yer eyes peeled, should be up within the next week...

No comments: