Monday, February 8, 2010

Hello there!

Wow, it's been a long time since I have posted on here! My Facebook page seems to be replacing this site, and I'm at work getting a new Wordpress blog up and running that will display my photos (and yours!) in a much larger format, which should show some of the great details even better.

However, I did want to update and spill some rather exciting news - Striking is going to be a featured photographer on TheKnot.com! The Knot is THE definitive online spot for modern brides, and I urge you to check it out. There are TONS of resources there for brides, and not just photographers! :-)

I just heard from their rep and have got the exact date -- Striking's appearance is going live on February 14, 2010! WOOT! Happy Valentine's Day! ;-)

Visit The Knot

No comments: