Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sneak Peek: Enagement Session!





Tara and Steve are getting married in a little over a month! (Yep, you guessed it - I am also their wedding photographer :-) ) My higher end wedding packages not only offer wedding day coverage, but an additional shoot of your choice - an engagement session, a boudoir session, or a "Rock the Dress" session after you come back from your honeymoon. Check out the descriptions on the site, http://www.strikingphotography.org/!



We had a great time, wandering around a nearby park and shooting wherever it struck our fancy. Although we had agreed on the time and general location, the park was quite busy that evening and it occurred to me that we might miss each other. So in a flash of insight, I put my camera tripod up on top of my car, figuring I would definitely stand out from the crowd that way! So if you see a car around Overland Park with a tripod and a crazy photog nearby, you'll know you were seeing me in action! LOL


We were also blessed with an absolutely gorgeous sunset that created beautiful reflections off the water. Congratulations, Tara and Steve! Check back to see some sneak peeks of their wedding in a couple months!

No comments: