Saturday, April 25, 2009

Scenes from Sanibel


I went on a destination shoot last weekend and it was WONDERFUL! Sanibel Island, FL is simply gorgeous. The beach is literally covered with thousands of beautiful sea shells. The island itself has no restaurant chains (no Mickey D's, Taco Bell, etc.) and so every single place I ate was divine. If you are ever visiting Sanibel, cruise on over the causeway to the neighboring island of Captiva, and eat at the Bubble Room. Their famous 'Bubble Bread' is scrumptious! I seriously have dreams about this bread, that's how good it was! LOL

Of course, when I'm in a beautiful location such as that, I also make some time to take a few scenic landscapes :-)








Sitting on the beach basking in the sun was just what I needed to recharge...I'm ready for summer!

No comments: