Saturday, March 28, 2009

A New Look Coming Soon...

To a website near you!

At Striking Photography, I make it a point to stay on top of the current styles and trends shaping digital imagery today. In fact, it's one of the reasons I love my job -- it never gets boring! :-) I am always challenging myself to grow and learn as a professional.

For me, there is nothing more discouraging than going to a website a few times and finding exactly the same images and content, every time. Where is the current work? How is the photographer staying fresh? My truth: Strive for excellence always, and create new images that you are excited about!

In honor of this truth, Striking's website will be getting a brand new look next Monday, May 18th, 2009!

The new site will include:
Fresh new colors and photos
A shopping cart, to make your proof selection easier
Updated package and pricing info
and MORE!

Go to www.StrikingPhotography.org and check it out!

No comments: