Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pretty.Funny. Comedy is Hilarious!


I've had the privilege of taking the promotional and program photos for the Kansas City comedy group Pretty.Funny. And they are more than Pretty.Funny., they are hilarious!

The all-female cast puts on a show that's like the Carol Burnett show meets the New Millennium. I seriously had to be careful not to shake my camera and blur the pictures, they had me cracking up so badly!

One of the hazards of being a professional photographer :-)

Because I enjoyed their show so much, I wanted to share their latest performance with you. They've got completely fresh material and are ready to serve up the laughter and fun! Definitely check them out, tickets are going fast!

Pretty.Funny. comedy show
Sept. 25, 2008
7:30 pm
KU Edwards Campus (127th & Quivira, Overland Park KS)
Email pearl@clevercaboose.com for tix!

No comments: